Certified Compliant for Covid 19
Sea side grocery Service Employee Guidelines
To ensure continuity of operations of essential functions at Sea side grocery, CDC advises the following:
A potential exposure means being a household contact or having close contact within 6 feet of an individual with confirmed or suspected COVID-19. The time frame for having contact with an individual includes the period of time of 48 hours before the individual became symptomatic.
Sea side grocery Steps for workers
- Take your temperature before work.
- Wear a face mask at all times.
- Practice social distancing in the workplace as work duties permit.
- Stay at work if you become sick.
- Share headsets or objects used near face.
- Congregate in the break room or other crowded places.
Sea side grocery Steps for employers
- Take employee’s temperature and assess symptoms prior to their starting work.
- If an employee becomes sick during the day, send them home immediately.
- Test the use of face masks to ensure they do not interfere with workflow.
- Increase air exchange in the building.
- Increase the frequency of cleaning commonly touched surface