Poison Ivy Itch Spray Maximum Strength. Quicky relief spray. For the
temporary relief of pain and itching associated with poison ivy, poison
oak, poison sumac, insect bites or minor skin irritations. Helps to dry
the oozing and weeping of poison plant reactions. Stays where you spray
it to protect affected area. Cools and comforts on contact. Contains no
rub, no mess.
Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sd Alcohol 38-b, Sodium Citrate.
not use more often than directed. As soon as possible after exposure,
wash affected area with soap and water. Gently pat dry. Apply Ivarest
Poison Ivy Itch Spray liberally. Wash hands after use. Adults and
children 2 years and older: Apply to affected area Not more than 3 to 4
times daily. Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
external use only. Do not use: On large areas of the body. When using
this product: Do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if:
Condition worsens. Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur
again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed,
get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.